Fresh Music Friday: Top Songs of the Week
My obsession with music is getting worse, but I guess I’d rather be addicted to music then other things these days. Music puts me in the best mood, and here are my top ten this week.
10. Jay Sean- I’m All Yours. Jay Sean is one of those artist who knows how to get us dancing! He is still on the new side but has been around for a couple of years. “I’m All Yours” features Mr. World Wide himself Pitbull which makes the song a certified hit. Take a listen here –> Jay Sean “I’m All Yours” Official Music Video
9. Usher- Scream. Usher is about to release his newest album next week, so naturally an artist will release more than one song at one time. This gives us a GREAT preview on what to expect of the album. Usher’s newest jam is called “Scream” and it is perfect for your workout playlist. Perfect sprint/interval song! Listen Here –> Usher “Scream”
8. Katy Perry – Wide Awake. Cue the perfect break-up song! Katy Perry is using her music to help deal with her failed marriage. This song about waking up and realizing that things are getting better. A perfect song for abs or a cool down after your workout. Check out the lyric video here –> Katy Perry “Wide Awake”
7. One Direction – One Thing. One Direction is still on fire in the USA, and they don’t seem to slowing down anytime soon. After hearing their song “One Thing” on the radio, I knew it would be a SMASH! I can’t really describe the song, so take a listen –> One Direction “One Thing”
6. Rihanna – Drunk on Love. Rihanna is probably busiest artist of our time, and she definitely doesn’t disappoint. Drunk on Love is possibly my favorite song on her current album “Talk That Talk” which was hard for me to choose due to my slight obsession with Rihanna. This song is about being “Drunk” on Love and nothing can sober “You” up. A Perfect song for squats and lunges. Listen, Please! –> Rihanna “Drunk on Love”
5. Gym Class Heroes – The Fighter. This song is all about being powerful even when you feel like nothing. We are all fighters working towards our goals. The Lyrics are everything in this song. Perfect cardio song!
“Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life til we’re dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they’ll say of me, say of me, say of me
There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter
Here comes the fighter”
Watch the official music video here –> GCH “Fighter”
4. Adam Lambert – Naked Love. Adam Lambert, best known from his American Idol days, released his second album which includes my favorite song “Naked Love.” The song is not a single, but I’m definitely sure it will be! Perfect spin song! Listen to my newest jam here –> Adam Lambert “Naked Love”
3. Rihanna – Where Have You Been? Do I even need to say anything? Watch the official music video –>Rihanna “WHYB”
2. Demi Lovato – Give Your Heart a Break. I am obessed with her new song. “Give your heart a break” is the best pick me up when I’m feeling down song. All about giving your heart a break after it has been broken so many times. We play this song in class all the time working on our “Football Drills.” Download and listen!! –>Demi Lovato “Give Your Heart a Break”
1. Justin Bieber – All Around the World. Just when you thought you were safe from the Bieber Fever, he goes and releases a new song. Since it just came out I want you to be the judge. Let me know? –> Justin Bieber “All Around the World”
There is my top ten this week! Have a great weekend!