New Music: Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj
Open your iTunes and get to down loading. 7 songs you need on your iPod right now!
7. One Direction – Stand Up. When this boy band first came out I was quickly over them, but they came back and I fell in love all over them again. The song is a typical love song mixed with slight obsession with your crush. Love it of course. Listen here –> One Direction – “Stand Up”
6. Katy Perry – Circle the Drain. This song is a perfect song if you have some frustration you need to get out. In the song she sings about the roller coaster relationship between her and her ex-boyfriend. This song has some serious topics and some choice words so parents listen before you pass it on to your children. Listen to the heavy beat song here –> Katy Perry “Circle The Drain”
5. Mariah Carey is going back to her Hip-Hop roots with her new song “Triumphant.” She features two of the hottests rappers in the game right now, Rick Ross and Meek Mill, but I’m not talking about that version of course. I’m talking about the dance version! Listen Here. Loveeee it.
4. Rita Ora FINALLY released R.I.P in America and I am obsessed all over again. Here is a reminder in case you forgot. –> Rita Ora R.I.P
3. Nicki Minaj “Whip it.” Her dance tracks are on fire. “Pound the Alarm” and “Starships” have been on top of the charts and when this song get’s released then I’m sure it will to! Do we love it or do we hate it? Decide Here!
2. Taylor Swift is back and ready to release her newest album “Red.” The country songstress loves to add pop and rock to her tracks and this song is no different. “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is the break up anthem of the year. You may change your mind about the song once you hear it. Let me know what you think!
1. Ne-Yo “Let me love you, Until you learn to love yourself.” Let’s just start by saying that Ne-Yo has a way with words! Love this song and the message that it sends to young adults everywhere! Listen Here!
You must log in to post a comment.